SPL 2.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

What patient infringement risk? Any company that has commercial...

1. bid
    609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    What patient infringement risk? Any company that has commercial partnerships with Pfizer would be in conflict to then partner with us to further develop irinotecan is the risk perhaps. So to avoid conflict of interest partner with a smaller regional country centric company with no ties is the feedback information received from being proactive. Makes sense. They did said they still have no intention of going it alone ”at this stage” have not ruled it out. Unlikely to be required to go through an entire nda so relatively quicker process and if irinotecan being the best prospect, aleady a registered drug. Should be substantially cheeper to put through phase 3? It doesn’t change the drug itself just applying it to the dendrimer scaffold. As I’ve stated before the gov has mechanisms in place to bring promising drugs to market by taking a share in potential future profits or royalties so this too should be put on the table as an option imo? CM is being proactive. I like her. Being negative and suspicious every post following the webinar that has outlined the direction moving forward is ridiculous. Let her plan take shape. She’s only been there 5mths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $48.56K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192364 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ 118602
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.