CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

As it stands, I would guestimate that we're still looking at...

1. 980 Posts.
    As it stands, I would guestimate that we're still looking at around a month for a decision from DERM on the increase to 5MW and who knows, maybe longer but I really hope not.

This aside, I was wondering should everything be in place all bar the DERM decision finalised, would Carbon Energy in the interim proceed with producing 1MW, then ramp up to 5MW on approval, it's my understanding as it stands now they can produce 1MW (Correct me if I'm wrong), I've attempted to contact Carbon Energy today to ask them this and a few other questions but I've been told someone will call be back tomorrow.

Right now I would be happy to see 1MW going into the grid, at the very least it will be some sort of acheivement and can then be ramped up once DERM made it's decision. Oh reah and this would at least produce a little revenue of which would comes in handy for all businesses. (Given 1MW is 20% of the 5MW which should equate to around $400,000 per annum based on what we've told the 5MW should be worth, obvioulsy like all investors I'm keen to see the 5MW pronto!!).

Let me put it to you all this way, if they'll allow 1MW, then I can't see there being a problem with an increase to 5MW, remember they can apply to increase to 30MW under the current conditions.

Importantly the current world economic climate needs to stabilise has been looking pretty crook for quite some time now, here's hoping things start to improve soon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.