PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Yes Hangseng, the ISR plant (to my knowledge) will be the first...

1. 297 Posts.
    Yes Hangseng, the ISR plant (to my knowledge) will be the first constructed in the USA for many years. Lyntek and Strata have successfully had sensitive information about the plant design kept confidential.

As they say.
    Figures would be protected as proprietary information and kept confidential as they represent the best available technology and processes for ISR operations as constructed by Lyntek, Inc. (Lyntek), a consultant to Strata. Lyntek maintains a very competitive position within the uranium recovery industry, both domestically and internationally and publication of these designs and processes would cause significant harm to Lyntek as their competitors would be able to replicate these designs and processes and cause harm to its competitive advantage.

pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1106/ML110670291.pdf

pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1108/ML110800138.pdf

As far as the DFS goes...With the costs associated with ISR and the Vanadium by-product could it be anything but positive? Not a doubt in my opinion and if a few weeks behind schedule it will not concern long termers! Although, as I have said before, PEN has set a very high standard for themselves by coming in early or on time with stated timeframes.
    Strategic partners, off takes and financing, all in the hands of the people that have consistently delivered for share holders.

I am concentrating on aspects of the company not completely under managements control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.89M 113.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 8274579 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2365100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.