AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Don't know if I should be honoured to be the subject of a thread...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Don't know if I should be honoured to be the subject of a thread or wary.

I started following POH in late 2006, bought in late 2008, got out not long after for a small profit, got back in mid 09, participated in the CR and bailed about a month ago for a decent profit.

I don't agree that I am 'continually' pointing out the negatives, sure I do sometimes but other times it is just to provide a counter to what I view as irrational exuberance on behalf of the happy clappers. I will also be positive when it is warranted, I was very positive when the Quigley/Prophase deal was announced.

About a month ago I thought sentiment here was over the top bullish, noone seemed to be considering the risks of the rosy scenario not panning out.I like the technology I just feel the company is still a long way from something big and thus I can put my cash to better use elsewhere.

As far as what I'll do with POH in the future, I'll take the evidence as it comes. I still feel some are holding more on hope than rational thinking. Next months announcement on funding will not resolve much except short-term needs.

I think HC forums can at times serve as good contrary indicators in terms of sentiment. If sentiment gets significantly more negative it might be time to buy again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.