Sorry to rain on your parade of reincarnation but from a...

1. 365 Posts.
    Sorry to rain on your parade of reincarnation but from a Biblical view-Lets look at things in context rather that "what we think" Hebrews 9:27 Says It is appointed a man ONCE TO DIE and after this comes judgement. Romans 6: 23 For the wages of sin is DEATH. Luke 16:22 Now it came about that the poor man died and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom, and the rich man also died and he was buried. And in Hades(the region of the departed souls of the lost) he lifted up his eyes and being in torment and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom, and he cried out and said" Father Abraham have mercy on me and send Lasarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame. - skip a few verses to verse 27 And he said " Then I beg you send him to my fathers house for I have 5 brothers- that he may WARN THEM lest they also come to this place of torment. But Abraham said"Thet have Moses (this speaks of the Law) and the Prophets ( this speakes of the prophets warning) - let them hear them. " But no Father Abraham but if someone goes to them from the dead , they will repent." BUT he said to them ( us) " If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets they will not be persuaded if someone rises from the dead". OK so my poitn is that the Bible is very clear on what death is all about - it is a one off experience- there are countless more scriptures on the finality of dead- before the next - lts say dimension/place of the departed souls of both believers and unbelievers. Both places are the result of our choices as to who to "follow " in this life. Now as to reincarnation it is not taught in the Bible - the only "afterlife " is in heaven and the only eternal death/separation is in a place prepared for the devil and his demons and those who willinly choose to reject GOD's offer of salvation from sin and it's eternal consequences- He will not force them into heaven as that would be against their will. Reincarnation is a Hindu/pagan concept which says that you yourself can "work out your redemption by good works" over many "lives". Forgiveness/Salvation/ Redemption is freely given by the grace of GOD thru the death burial and reserection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.