SPL 0.00% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

I sent the following to Starpharma on 28 April 2022. As one...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629

I sent the following to Starpharma on 28 April 2022. As one might expect, no response yet. One might think that someone with $0.3M invested would be worth at least a thank you,, but no. This is a sad indictment of the standard of management of our company. AB and others point out that there are large Facebook groups on the subject of BV and this would be both EASY and INEXPENSIVE.

I don't mind someone disagreeing with me but I do mind professional ignorance!

The case for digital advertising at Starpharma

I provide this advice at no cost the company, it is based on my understanding of the business as conveyed to shareholders through stock market notices and statutory reports.

It is also based on my experience and understanding of digital advertising.

I am conscious of the sensitivity of this subject given the fine imposed by the TGA in connection to its interpretation of announcements about Viraleze.

Considering the two commercial products based on astodrimer sodium, the BV product, is in my view. ideally suited to digital advertising and the Viraleze product hardly at all. That is largely because any mention of COVID to a search engine like Google will result in billions of entries of all kinds whereas terms like BV are much more specific and therefore focussed.

Digital advertising works by presenting advertisements in web sites based on the search engine history of the person accessing the site. You might have noticed that if you search for information about lawn mowers that, magically, advertisements for lawn mowers and similar will appear. This is not magic at all but the basis of Google’s huge wealth.

Fleurstat and Betafem BV Gel are very focussed on a specific condition and therefore represent an ideal case for the application of digital advertising.

Now, fairly clearly, Starpharma has delegated marketing and advertising responsibilities to its distributors, Mundipharma and Aspen, neither of which to my knowledge use the technique. The sales results for the BV product have been disappointing, to say the least, and Starpharma needs to address this.

May I suggest a modest cost experiment to test the veracity of what I am saying. That is that Starpharma in conjunction with Aspen execute a digital advertising campaign in Australia for Fleurstat. The purpose of this would be to present Fleurstat to women searching for information about BV.

The cost will not be high and the results are easily measured through, not only, sales volumes but the statistics provided by the advertisers. I suggest you consider digital advertising programs with Google, Facebook and Twitter.

Digital advertising expenditure is already surpassing conventional advertising expenditure for many products, largely because it can be focussed. A Fleurstat campaign would be focused on women of child bearing age in Australia who have searched for information using terms like “BV”, “Bacterial Vaginosis”, even “fishy smell” or “grey discharge” although the last two are less specific and can apply to other situations.

You need to do something, because doing nothing not working!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $67.06K 673.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 150305 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 21082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ 355338
Last updated 14.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.