NWA new world alloys limited

Dingo with DRC reviewing 37 mining contracts and consessions...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Dingo with DRC reviewing 37 mining contracts and consessions currently under review BHP Anvil mining
    Anglo gold and several other big players. Could you ask whether NWA concession are under review and with contact could they benefit by taking up some of these concessions. The only reason l ask this as l know someone who work for a major in DRC, and he was home not so long ago and was telling me that a lot of consession are going to be canceled and awarded to other
    companies that have a more local flavour ie companies that have DRC nationals on board and the Chinese as they are spending a lot money on infrastructure in DRC.
    As l thought with NWA the AIM listing Congo cooper
    will have DRC nationals on board, and with review could NWA and CC benefit is this the reason for delay in listing
    a few big concessions awarded to Congo cooper would certainly put a fire cracker under listing price. And when you see blokes crespy buying into NWA it makes me think that theres more to this whole thing that meets the eye. It would be interesting to see what answers the board comes up with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.