QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

direction from here?

1. 49 Posts.
    The direction for QMN is not looking so good at the moment. As you all know QMN management (sorry manager as there is only one, HR)cant keep up with his promises and that is only slowly sinking the SP.
    Charts are looking not so good, if it breaks below 0.135, we will see trouble and soon be back near the 0.10 mark, alot of SL's with be triggered at 0.13. Yesterdays sell off of 1.3mill shares was not a great sign (did they know something?), the charts are not a good sign, No Announcements are not a good sign.
    What is a good sign is the potential of what this company is worth if they can get into production soon, the only way QMN can do that is a JV or a takeover? As they have No cash! Except for HR's wages...
    If we all look back at the posts from end of Dec, everyone was keen for the start of 2011, saying January was going to be a massive month for QMN because HR had all these Promises, what has happened HR?
    I am not giving the stock a hard time, just bringing some light to it. Only a week or two back people were willing to average down their stock holding and buy more as the SP was at 0.15 (the bottom???), I bet they were now wishing they had of waitied?
    These are just thoughts and right now QMN SP is not in a great place, unless we hear a great announcement about Drilling results, a JV or a Takeover, I feel the boat will slowly sink and then will come in Panic selling pushing the SP down even further... Just something to think about....
    And HR is the only person that can do something about it right now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.