BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

directors buying, page-3

1. 3,331 Posts.
    cougar - about a month ago, in that trading update, lange reported the june qtr figures thru his estimates for the 08 FY. so dont expect any fanfare on reporting of these numbers. its the news that accompanies (hopefully) the june qtr that most of us would be looking forward to.

for my part, whle more work from our established customers, and maybe new ones, would be most welcome, i personally am waiting, and hoping, we hear more from Inpex, and japanese O&G mob, developing that browse basin LNG field - theres a bit of noise in WA right now about inpex maybe choosing darwin, and not the closer north west WA coast, for the processing of this LNG. this would mean a huge amount of pipelines being built, with all the prep work for the seabed, and the laying of these pipelines, for many thousands of km's.

while i dont expect neppy at this stage to get a massive contract like that, the fact they are already involved in these early stages hopefully means more work will flow their way at each stage. this is going to be one massive project. inpex, being japans no. 1 O&G company, will be keen to maintain supply to japan as energy becomes a bigger issue in SE Asia.

i wont post the speculative articles (as all parties are denying everything right now), but once solid info comes out, it'll be seen here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.