DSE 0.29% $3.51 dropsuite limited

Hang tight Jonga, imo this is the worse time to sell BUT...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Hang tight Jonga, imo this is the worse time to sell BUT possibly an opportunistic time to buy! I'm went into EXM with a clean slate and no preconceived notions of what new management were going to be like - I was willing to give them a fair go!

So far, I am glad they have undertaken the capital raising as cash was certainly needed to further their drilling & exploration venture towards full producer.

Was I happy about the low price targets they've set themselves for expiry of options? Certainly not - I think that sentiment is shared by many.

Was I happy about the commitment of $580K by directors as part of the placement? Yes.

Will the remaining shares be voted in favour at the next general meeting? Probably (which would be major plus for the long term sake of their operations, and EXM's viability).

Does the TC project look enticing enought to shareholders? Imo, absolutely - high grade Au deposits at shallow depths, which certainly attracted the interest (and pockets) of 'sophisticated investors'.

Has the new management been upfront with announcements? I've yet to see if we're actually even drilling at TC, let alone whether crew and drilling rigs have arrived. A confirmation announcement is certainly needed! Come on management, spill the beans.

So some positives and some negatives. I don't think we want to be too hasty in judging this new board just yet. Current share price aside, I'm still giving them a fair go...just.

Let's get this show on the road EXM!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.010(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $245.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.51 $3.55 $3.50 $204.9K 57.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1861 $3.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.55 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.