In having a discussion about something that is esoteric and...

1. 6,472 Posts.
    In having a discussion about something that is esoteric and abstruse, something in which no experts exist, it's best to stick to the subject and what you know. There's no point in trying to post a personal affront to myself, it's just a waste of time and energy.

The Advocate, the Holy Spirit is a new Teacher of a new religion. Remember the Holy Spirit metaphor at the Baptism of Jesus. Jesus saw the spirit of God descending as a dove. Moses saw the Holy Spirit in the Burning Bush. The Holy Spirit came to Muhammad as a great visage of the angel **riel.

This is how Baha'u'llah described His encounter with the Holy Spirit. During the days I lay in the prison of Tehran, though the galling weight of the chains and the stench-filled air allowed Me but little sleep, still in those infrequent moments of slumber I felt as if something flowed from the crown of My head over My breast, even as a mighty torrent that precipitateth itself upon the earth from the summit of a lofty mountain.

Every new religion is founded by the divine aid of the Grace of God and we call this the Holy Spirit. So the Holy Spirit in this case is not a seperate thing, it is the Grace of God that will assist the Advocate, the figure returning like a Jesus to be victorious.

I can not accept your take on the Trinity because there is no getting around the fact that it would be a gross insult to the station God, to suggest absolute perfection can descend into its own Creation which compared to God is imperfection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.