UXC 0.00% $1.22 uxc limited

divedend, page-2

1. 158 Posts.
    the comsec forecast section on uxc is approximate with many aberrations...
    first of al, i believe (and hope) that the dividend will be greater..fingers crossed!!
    secondly, the options from the first half yr'08-09 will be tradeable in march of 2010 for one month only...basically one tanth of your holdings in march'08 are corresponded in options, so if you have 100,000 shares you receive 10,000 options.
    at first, i was disappointed with feb/march'09 results, but i understand that it is better the company survive and not pay dividends rather go under.
    the options issue, i have only just realised, is a stroke of mastery and genius by the company, basically they have given shareholders something which is not worth anything until next year...brilliant!! (without hurting uxc's hip pocket)...so what they did was to provide an opportunity for loyal shareholders into the future whilst the company was straightening some difficulties, and therefore the options in march 2010 will trade after the positive full yr results of 2009 and also post-half yr results 2010...whicked!!
    what does this mean?? hopefully great results in august'09 and feb2010...with a strike price of 45cents per option assuming a share value or price of 60-70 cents...you and i will be 15-25 cents in the positive per every option...equalling a retrospective dividend for half yr '09 of 1.5 cents- 2.5 cents (not bad at all! considering the ugly times that we survived this year)

sorry, if the information provided is not delivered clearly, should you want any further explanations or clarifications with regard to what i have written, please don't hesitate to ask.

ciao
    dom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.