CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

DJ Carmichael is that you?, page-2

1. 303 Posts.
    Hey Carmichael, I notice in the anual report that CTP will be seeking the rattle of the tin yet again, will you Carmichael be the fund manager yet again, will the balance of the 10 that failed to materialize go to the Chinese investor.

Hey Carmichael, are you also to play the manager in selling of our Surprise oil field, a so called bean counter deal in which our MD has become very good at achieving. I notice that the MD having pocketed over 2.1 million to have these so called bean counter deals sign sealed and delivered at our expense.

Wonder where this Rafish fella is, mighty silent this fella (Rafish) is of late, is he pre-occupied elsewhere, what about Hassko, he has gone silent as well, all ex posters on Nexus forums and that connection with current MD, all coincidence I am sure. Maybe they have been told to shut up

So Carmichael, when are you going to real else Mr 28 and Miss 000 as part of your algorithmic set up, I though today was to be the last day. Carmichael, is it you who has raped this share price at our expense, don't be shy but but but fully understand if you do not make a public response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $44.43K 899.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99938 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 164724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.