I am really looking forward to seeing who will get the end of...

1. 28,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I am really looking forward to seeing who will get the end of year accolades for being the highest achieving First Loser, roamin’.

Sure, being the Pinner with the most 6th places over the year isn’t a “bad” thing.

It does show that the individual is quite a good Pinner because 6th place means they are In the Ball Park but in my mixed up crazy world, Being a Good Pinner outta luck doesn’t offer me any solace

Now I haven’t kept any records for the number of First Loser positions that I’ve won so far this year and I certainly haven’t worried about how many the other Pinner’s have picked up so far but I reckon I’m in a competitive position at this point in the yearly cycle

At a guess, I reckon I’m a good 2-3 ahead of Dexy but it seems he’s been suffering from Wet Sails recently and I’m sure he will sort out those issues in the next 10 months.

First Loser status over the month or year definitely doesn’t need to be recognised and perhaps it’s just me that takes much notice of it?
    It definitely doesn’t need a Set of Wings to go with it but as I’ve picked up a few first loser placings this year I have been trying to convince myself that I shouldn’t think of it as first loser.

I told myself (the last couple of times I can 6th) that I had achieved the Close But No Cigar position, however that only last for a millisecond before I have a chuckle and look for the dog or one of the cats to Kick (metaphorically of course).

PS As Always, thank you for your outstanding work, dedication and commitment to making this absurd and ridiculous little slice of HC land such a great place to frequent and congrat’s to the winner’s and wingster’s.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.