ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

In my view it was an excellent summary/presentation of where ADN...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    In my view it was an excellent summary/presentation of where ADN is at and where its headed over the next 12/18 months from an overall resource/business perspective.
    However some SH saw fit to express their disappointment on social media on rewards for the Directors for achieving the production milestone.
    REALLY ? after they have achieved some 1300% share price increase since mid March '20 to the recent high of 0.365c

Expressing disappointment in a public forum is similar to shooting oneself in the foot or digging an own grave .
    Very much inline with Trump & Morrison taking on China on trade and virus issues/disagreements at a televised press conference or on Twitter.
    Not the right approach in business. Best to discuss issues behind closed doors for everyone's benefit.
    There is nothing wrong in rewarding Directors appropriately for performance, but if there is disagreement by a number of SH on the timeline for
    milestone achievement then why not have a collective group of SH approach the company addressing the issue privately. I am certain it would have a positive result for all .

We SH own a company that can be classed as a "jewel in the crown" or the best prospective company on the ASX Resources and Mining sector and it is disappointing to see the same SH potentially destroying value.
    Would not surprise if all the negative comments will wrongfully induce uncertainty in some weak SH's minds , and selling.

JM in particular , and the Board is our ticket to prosperity and we should act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $542.4K 30.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 779015 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5993093 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 26677400
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.