EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

If we are successful in voting against all the resolutions. Then...

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    If we are successful in voting against all the resolutions. Then it goes back to administrators who then decide either liquidate or more likely in my opinion will find a better party to sell shell EGO to. One that may pay holders something unlike the current trident deal (who are just opportunists and can’t be blamed)

If we don’t find another shell offer then liquidation happens and happens quickly as it should. We can then write off losses and then the process of accountability happens hopefully compensation eventuates.

This is hole process stinks big time in my opinion. No one is looking after the SH’s here. No one!

For those who haven’t received a voting form then I am happy to send you one if you contact me.

Every single holder has to vote. Simple as that. Vote against all resolutions. Time is ticking.

If the proxies I currently have now is an indication Trident will win. So why do I have to bother taking a days leave. Up to you guys so I encourage you all to vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.