SPL 7.14% 10.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Don't Focus on Viraleze, page-3

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    “There have been short term holders that came in on the Viraleze chapter hoping to make a quick buck. A lot of them would have now departed.”~@antibotter

Oh the irony. Yes lots of dewy eyed and naïve newbies probably lost a motza during the Viraleze hoopla egged on by various posters who had vested interests in the SP going higher. See quotes at bottom of my post. Shameful IMO.

Anyway, there is reasonable value in Starpharma at sub 90c IMO, despite the handicap of having arguably the worst CEO in the ASX 300. I’m back in for 85 cents with tight stops and looking for a sugar hit or hopefully a substantial and meaningful development.

GLTAH

”You ain't seen nothing yet. This is the beginning of a massive bull run. For those that think they have missed the boat....you certainly haven't. My prediction...$3.00 before end of week..if not on Monday”~@antibotter

“$3 club...here we come...is it inevitable??? In my opinion..not only is it only inevitable. In my opinion...$5 target...is now on the radar.”~@antibotter
    Last edited by sarge17: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $43.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $8.154K 83.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5102 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 124847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.