POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

I was there Kip, I was the bookend on the other side of Ulysses...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I was there Kip, I was the bookend on the other side of Ulysses with Tomboy in the middle......whoever orchestrated the seating plan could not have put a better Ra Ra squad together.....only thing missing for us were the PomPoms for us to throw in the air when Resolution 1 was outvoted by the little people....US!!

Ulysses has summed it up perfectly and CUB seems to have cut and pasted something from a reporter who may have been at the AGM.....not sure, but it doesn't read like CUB's opinion or thoughts on the meeting, more a report that someone took on the mood of the meeting.

Ulysses was the star by far, asking solid pertinent questions of the board and was given due respect by the Chair CI. He hit the button every time and in fact I commented to a chap I'll refer to as Max Smart that Ulysses would make a bloody great Non Exec Director for any up and coming company......I got his card and will refer him to friends in the start up area......well done Ulysses, you even kept Tomboy quiet....but I saw you boys exchanging loving glances of admiration and the pat on the knee as you left made me tremble.......it's okay folks I voted NO and it's all good on that front Not a homophobe either, just a fun loving old boy who can spot man love in the battle fields of corporate money making....you boys made my day today!!

Neil Hutchinson gave a very good geological report and summed up our assets very well with a good concise coverage of why we will turn the corner once production window opens.

I asked the question of future Capital Raisings and whether existing shareholders would get a look in if and when they hit that button again. CI stated that the company seriously considered a Rights Issue but the share price was listing at 2-2.5c and the dilution was unacceptable to the board at that time. He re-assured holders that they would be considered the next time Capital was being raised.

My take is they will stretch for a little longer but my gut tells me that a rights issue underwritten by a major broking house would be the probable and sensible way to go on this front in the next quarter.

This is the first AGM I have attended for some 3 years and must say I left feeling more hopeful than I was 6 months ago.....our assets are bloody outstanding and having Hutchy, Rodriguez, Rob Dennis looking after Geological, Metallurgical, Mining Operation affairs gives me confidence we will have money making assets at long last.

It was a very good crowd (30ish) in attendance and I was asked by the Chair if it was the biggest I had seen and I replied....it was far bigger when Twiggy was our chair, we had around 70-80.

Onward and Upward and will keep my Pom Poms for next year when we can hopefully celebrate with Champagne instead of tea and jam bickies.....which Ulysses cleaned out in case Nuclear Nickel Winter returns.....LOL!!

The overall vibe from shareholders was expectant and understanding.....like CI said "we, the board don't control nickel price markets, up or down".

Please DYOR and Invest wisely

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.20K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 68247426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5947343 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.