GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Odge, you are most incorrect in your assumptions (ignorant and...

1. 384 Posts.
    Odge, you are most incorrect in your assumptions (ignorant and shouting).

As you refresh the thread and view the replies it is counted as 1 for all posts, so when you refresh the thread again to see further replies it counts as 1 on all posts again.

So if you have a long thread you will receive hundreds or thousands of hits which is incorrect.

And if you have refreshed the thread 10 times and so has everyone else through out the thread then the initial thread will have a very high number.

When you refresh the screen, if you take note of the numbers on the other replies you will see that they all will jump by the same number.

Test it, I have.

Best way to judge is by viewing a post that was started, but never was replied to and this provides you with a basic indication to the number of people following the company.

From what I saw yesterday, the number 1 would approximate it to be perhaps 200 - 300 genuine people, then again due to the record number of posts, most people will not have had the time to follow all the threads or simply been missed in the volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.