BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

I've been enjoying reading your speculations, Chelkn. Hopefully...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I've been enjoying reading your speculations, Chelkn. Hopefully something may happen. Re "Small scale" operations....I suggested to them many years ago to go that way with Borborema...but was told "Dont be silly. We want a dirty great big mine". lol. And nothing happened at all, eh? And IFC has not shown any interest at all in our projects, have they? Maybe in their eyes they dont stack up?
    With our cash-burn rate, I feel we will have to raise money next quarter. I wonder how that will go? I see Posse made a profit of $199k......so that wont help much.
    Will our chairman pick up a placement of 50 million shares at 10c to raise $5mill to help us out? Anything less than that wont last the quarter. It is not a good time to raise funds....look at CBA's fund raising.
    I hope you are right in that they will reveal their future plans in 7 weeks........I hope there will be something of substance to them, mate. I have a calendar on the back of my dunny door, so I can start a 7 week countdown....
    I'll keep my fingers & eyes crossed....

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.