MEL 40.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Hey againI am certainly not as prolific in my postings as...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey again

I am certainly not as prolific in my postings as previously during the ESG days. Whilst the ESG saga was moderately financially profitable, I learned more about myself and investing that will in the end, be more beneficial in many ways.

Firstly, gotta say, perspective is important in this game. For those of us that were in ESG and now in MEL, the best bit of context is to ask ourselves " what price would ESG be now if STO had not moved in? " - feeling better already! :)

Still doesn't dull the current pain I know but it could be worse for some of us.

This whole issue is an absolute disgrace as to how it has been handled at the political level and, to a degree, at the company level.

Having said that we can't change a thing, all we can do is adapt and use the environment to our advantage.

For me, if I look 2 years down the track I can't see anything but a share price way higher than we currently have (not trying to be a ramper here). The aim of the game is for me to be still comfortably be holding then. Comfotably is the key term here.

To be still in the game with a degree of sanity for me is;

- buy in clumps when the price is low
    - keep the desired allocation of MEL in my portfolio
    - don't go in too deep
    - no borrowings

finally, keep a sense of balance in the investments and the real life. I can wait 2 years if needed but make sure that my investments are a side-light to a happy life over that time.

If investments cause us too much grief that it impacts our real life we have to have a look at the exposure we have - in the end it is just not worth it.

I am, and will be chomping at buys over time as I see MEL as a victim of the political cycle, use that cycle to our advantage I say.

Context and perspective are my best dividends from the ESG saga - I am applying them the best way I can.

All the best to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.3¢ $50.29K 12.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 23762348 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7269483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.