TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

dr steven interview + follow up questions

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    Hi Guys
    Last week Brisbane Business Review published an interview with Dr Steven Mercer. It read very positive and the confidence showed in the words of Dr Mercer. But there were some parts which made me uneasy so i decided to have some follow up questions for Dr Mercer to which he kindly replied and with his permission i am posting them here:

Link to the article is given below.

http://www.brisbanebusinessnews.com.au/article1385/BIO-TECH%20AIMS%20TO%20HEAL.html

Questions from Me:

1 -

In that interview it was mentioned that VitroGro will be hitting shelves in EU in 2012. From past presentations i was under the impression that we would be looking at end 2011. Has this date changed due to the delays in starting the clinical trials ? As one of the large holders of TIS (actually quite close to coming in top 20), it does concern me if the dates are changed and shareholders arent informed.

REPLY FROM DR MERCER

"I did the interview with Brisbane Business Review some time ago now and don't recall exactly the question or my reply regarding EU sales, but the end of CY 2011 remains our target. I do not anticipate the delays in the EU trials to affect this because we have given ourselves some extra room in the timetable for this and the revised UK health regulatory approval process means that when the clinical data is available, approval is now actually quicker than it used to be. My apologies if the interview as published has caused you any concerns."

2 -

I noticed the interview did not have any emphasis on commercial partner negotiation - do you have any updates on the commercial negotiations and does the deadline to strike a deal around March 2011 still seem probable ?

ANSWER:
    " am very pleased with the progress of commercial partner negotiations and 31 March 2011 remains our target to announce a deal."

There were a few other things i had asked - mostly regarding Finances and possible regulatory approval for other countries etc .. which are non important in this forum for now - hence not wasting anyone's time

I am very pleased with the response from Dr Mercer, specially his confidence on "announcing" a deal within the quarter - simply re-emphasises that the deal must be at a very late stage already. For me the downside risk is far far far less than the upside potential .. even in the short term .. hence its a no-brainer to pile up a little more at every given opportunity.

No advice given or intended - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.