FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Dreamers

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    We've all heard the old adage that "Investing in the share market is a form of gambling". With that gamble some of us often share a dream of making a quick fortune with no more effort other than buying sometimes millions of shares in an unknown penny stock that strikes gold or is given the financial support to get to the gold that they know is there.
    Our gold is Iron Ore and it's laying there just inches under the surface in some ancient river bed in Western Australia. It will one day be mined and many an investor will make a fortune from it , will it be us ? That depends on a few things, timing, the market, the price, willing financiers but most of all ( because one day these things will come good again) will our company still exist. Now that depends on one man, without him there is no company and from what i know we are nearly three years into a suspension and i think twelve months of delisted but still no word of receivership , Why ? Well that's because he hasn't given up and walked away.
    Call me a believer or dreamer whatever i don't care. I hold onto hope that he finds someone and i do know he is trying very hard, if he wasn't then this would of been over long ago . Support the company and management and never give up hope. Good luck to us all.
    Regards
    UG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.