KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

drilling results, page-113

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Thanks Lory, but the share market investing don't run only on "Luck".

There are people who lost small fortunes when they exited the infamous URA at 50c, I recently knew of one who exited at 73c.

Such bad reading decisions usually come down from being emotional and relying on "Luck" but the result is for all to see.

Forced out of the share market after losing capital is not a good thing and I wish this on nobody.

However with a bit of proper research one can identify opportunities in the small cap sphere that offers the best upside potential with somewhat limited risks.

For kab to be able to mine their resource and sell two shipments to the Chinese was a great achievement, we are also targeting another sale soon, that is even before the new plant come online.

For a small company like kab to have some income, although small, from selling their products "$550K" very early in their day was what sold them for me. what it demonstrated is they have the final product, the customer, the shipping facilities, and the know how!

Thanks for re reading my old posts, learning is a process that never cease, and I feel flattered.

Good luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.