DUB 9.76% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

I agree and disagree with your points. I certainly agree that...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I agree and disagree with your points. I certainly agree that client list doesn't equal revenue but at present their client list is too impressive to ignore. What other service offering are you aware of that is deeply integrated at the telco (telstra, optus, at&t etc) and software level (webex, zoom, teams)? I cannot think of any. If you read the annual reports of competitors such as NICE Systems (which has a mkt cap of USD14bn), even they acknowledge that their current equivalent offerings are under threat. I DO agree with you on the employee costs and cost blowouts. Last quarter was horrendous and they deserved the slide. But to the current extent where the share price is now ~1.15? It seems way too deep IMO. The company seems to be stuck on trying to build new products and gain market share that they aren't reigning in the costs. In any other market condition this would be ok but with interest rates projected to rise it's now a questionable move. Luckily they are flushed with cash. In the meaningful news side you and I know (as long term holders) that this is unlikely before the Q3 since DUB seem to never share news on the ASX outside of the quarterly cashflows.
    Last edited by cv02: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $34.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $174.3K 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16271 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.