KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-3802

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    100% agree with that statement, which is how i ended up in dw8.

I originally bought in around 3c, and sold at 4c for easy profit. I then attempted to trade it again around the original ATH of 6c (250,000 shares) but got caught by the B2B delay and the downtrend that came with it. Usually i'd cop the loss on the chin and move on, but once i started reading further into the company i was amazed by the potential. Fast forward 4 months, and i increased my holdings slowly all the way up to just over 2.5m.

Most people, myself included, saw DW8 as a company that sells wine, which is nothing special. You quickly glance over it and move on. However, once you look into it a little further the true potential unravels and you soon realize DW8 is a blue chip stock currently in its infant years.

When you invest in DW8, you dont invest in a company that sells wine. You invest in a complete start-to-finish distribution powerhouse that controls the process from A to Z. Once you understand that it is a tech company, you will understand the true potential.

The most important statement you've made there is "and then to think this thing is not just limited to wines....wow" - There is absolutely nothing stopping it from being a complete Beverage provider, alcoholic and non alcoholic. Once the infrastructure is set in place it is easy to add additional SKU's. The hard part is getting the infrastructure and logistics right - once that's set, the rest sorts itself out.

Dont forget - many, many people out there once glanced upon Amazon and thought 'wow, this company thinks its going to survive selling books online.. what a complete waste of time' - but once their infrastructure was in place, they became the biggest international D2C distribution company in the world. DW8 is no different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.