KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Just trying to be the rational one here. I have been getting a...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just trying to be the rational one here. I have been getting a lot of "wishful thinkers" attacks.
    Everyone is talking about the saving it brings, the growing sales. But I honestly think it's all priced in since it's worth 100M market cap with a gross profit of 19k. This is just not what the market is priced on. Afterpay got a billion takeover offer when its still losing money. WHY? Because its a platform. The way market pricing platform is different compared to traditional businesses.
    When this stock surged early this year, it was based on the fact buy-side positive news, links to vivino/ebay, etc.

But we haven't heard anything since. Not even the early numbers on the transactions via DW8 platforms.
    We can't blame the lackluster performance on Lockdowns when Dean Taylor lockdown was providing a tailwind for the business last year. I do not have insider news about the trade buyers' flow. But we want the stock to break higher, we need to see the buy-side flow from the PLATFORM.

I could be wrong. If I am wrong, I will buy again. P/L is the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.