GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

e-mails to angry

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I am sorry that I haven't replied to e-mails but bigpond is currently having major problems and I don't have e-mail

because there are a few threads with people sending me e-mail addresses could you please list them on this thread please and when bigpond get going again I will get to them.

ABDM asked some questions on the "some facts" thread
    good questions and thought I would copy them here,m the old thread was getting too long

GCN has got a lot of exposure since I bought back into it in May,
    at the time there were 3 people posting, me, jefferies and pescefritte
    now look,

it has brought a lot of supporters but also a lot of knockers

I have tried to give a factual report on the state of play, many appreciate it so I continue to, unfortunately many have used this forum to attack me, the company and the chairman

some have asked why I post so much on this thread, well I get a lot of questions, and some post utter rubbish with misinformation with no research, in fact I think some misinformation is posted in order to fool people as some have had it explained to them before

so I feel I have to correct them, not so much for them but the many readers who might be sucked in by posts with no research or facts

now I might get the odd thing wrong too, who don't,
    but I try to be accurate and try to check things that I say.

some asked if some of hose people posting would still buy stock at these prices,
    I will buy some next week as funds dribble in and will continue to buy as funds allow up 20 cents.

here are the answers to questions
    hope they help and hope to see enough thumbs up to get it up near the top as I thing a lot will want to see them.

abdm

SSI and SSI nominees are 2 different things

SSI is a listed company,

they now have no shares

SSI nominees holdings as I understand it are clients of the stockbroking arm, so they are individual clients with a combined holding

much the same as you see comsec holding so many shares, it is not comsec but a number of their clients

hence no need to announce any change of substantial holdings, nor do comsec if clients buy shares.

if SSI nominees increased as SSI sold shares wouldn't that make perfect sense

Richard Li did not have any controlling say in SSI selling shares, he can onl givbe his opinion, if they are so stupid not to listen then what can he do

obviously that was a hugely bad move by SSI to sell

Cashmere

you ask was GCN holders mislead by him selling

of course they were,
    but Cahsmere himself made that statement, not GCN, and when Cashmere made that statement he was no longer a director.

so yes very misleading, and why isn't ASIC looking into this. maybe they are.

so I hope this answers your question

the naysayers seem to be hell bent on finding dirt on GCN, no idea why,
    they have been knocking this since it was 0.6 cent which has been good for me cause I have bought lower than I should have

then we even see mods get into the act with obviously very poor research

I don't mind ABDN questions as they are intelligent,
    if anyone doubts what I say ring the company.

they will no doubt read my posts and if I am wrong tell me.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.