PEK 2.27% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

eastafrica newspost.com

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Chuck that into google, the first article on it is a longish bullish one about Peak Resources.

Nice to see us coming up in news in Africa. This site probobly has sprung up out of a newspaper, I guess as so many have(have not travelled in Africa so I dont know but East Africa News would be a good name for a newspaper). Anyway worth a Captain Cook.

Apppologies with three "Ps" for the consistantly bad spelling Btw! Lol! At least I have managed to get this title heading correct(unlike Dirctor Buying)! Ha ha!

Trying to remember what was said about the Zari thing.... I know there was some discussion about it. I didnt pay particular attention to it though to be honest as Ive always been thinking its a great deal, lets just get it over and done with and focus on the drilling. And talk about legalities was far interesting to me at the meeting than talk of mineral riches! I think Rab or Bara may have picked up something about this perhaps?

I know there were some director chuckles and a couple of sideways glances with a mention of proceedings having been "challenging", but I would expect nothing less than challenging with two parties negotiating a multi million dollars partial sale of something as promising as Ngualla.

Anyway Im confident its going as planned at this point.

Thanks for that SP overlay Jaded. I was pretty sure we rightly or wrongly(more wrongly IMO as we will I agree not have a radiation issue) that we had followed LYCs SP down in the last 10 or so months. It could be argued we had followed it up previously though.

I try to get the overlay thing happening on my computor, but it, like the cat, refuses to obey me even when I threaten it with taunts like "obey or you will be thrown into the pool like your predecessor"! Obviously I need a smarter computor...lol!

I am sure as the sector becomes better understood, the (companies and the individual elements even) then investors will be less inclined to group them into "one catagory of stuff I dont really understand but it seems to be hot/not so i will/wont have a punt on it".
    Im sure there has been an good degree of this in the REE sector and a good degree of panic buying in and out of the sector on the back of the generally fairly average articles and standard of journalism that follows. This has not always benifited a balanced understanding of REEs or the companies involved IMO.

Anyway enough of my silly musings, off into the wilds of the backyard, there are two wild Bouganvillias to be tamed, the thorny beasts they are!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $39.30K 178.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72374 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 34158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.