LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Jackpot, I totally agree ... if investors simply put aside the...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Jackpot, I totally agree ... if investors simply put aside the hype and sit back and look at what is happening here (from a distance). It's quite obvious to see that this will be big / massive / mega in your words.

I don't think anyone would be able to identify a diamond mine which was extracting such large and valuable diamonds, with a minimum of digging ... yet those other mines did eventually become massive diamond mines with large capitalisation.

I have invested in diamond mines before ... and yes, most end in tears (after years and years of cryptic announcements), but on the other hand this is very different. I have never seen such a minnow diamond mine extracting such large and valuable diamonds so early in it's development stages.

The great results with (comparatively little effort and costs) only means one thing ... this will be bigger than Ben Hur ... It's simply a matter of time and the patient investors will be rewarded.

If you step back a bit and look at and think about what is going on here ... the writing is on the wall (all over the wall) and quite unique and exceptional.

This is a great entry level for an investment that you will reap the rewards of and talk about for many years to come.

It will take longer for some to realise this than others.

Great work by the BOD and all those involved and that persevered and believed for so many years.

Invest and enjoy!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.35K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121431 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.