EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi poyndexter............An old saying .."..You can lead a horse...

1. 4,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    Hi poyndexter............

An old saying .."..You can lead a horse to water ..." "but you can't make him/her........... drink'

Well that may have been the case many years ago... when it was the saying... but one must keep up to date !!!

.You can lead a horse to water but ---you can't make him/her drink... Oh !!!! yes you can.

By being just that little bit clever ......................

See on the journey one must be aware of the all round situation, be a little clever , what is the overall objective >>>>>>>....So lets just " ... slowly feed in a little salt" to that horse -not all at once just drip feed. One then becomes 'Thirsty" and cannot avoid -------d r i n k i n g. In fact you have lead/encouraged/ made the desire for them 'to drink'

Have you not become thirsty ---- after a 'salty' meal ????

And in my opinion that is what EDE is doing --- feeding in bits of information ("salt" shall we say) in the form of 'test' 'examples of what EC can do' and showing (picture forms) from users the EC results ........etc etc etc

EDE management - is persistent and persistence is the catalyst in this journey. Complacence is 'death'-- in my opinion !!!

Thanks for your comments poy....!

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.