CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hey Corporate,I agree that theres definitely a risk today with...

1. 262 Posts.
    Hey Corporate,

I agree that theres definitely a risk today with the buyback running out and will find the true value that everyone outside CFE is placing on the share.

Also what i do know is that TS would buy more back right now if he could and that he has also expressed urgency in previous interactions with me to get the buyback completed quickly as he believes the price would be much higher in a month or two.

Quite possibly a pull back as traders exit and then a new safer level which is most certainly a buying opp in my opinion.

Personally , everytime TS has told me something it has happened (sometimes a little later than he thinks) but happy to trust him on this one and review where the SP is in a few months time. Theres risks in both directions for the SP right now and wish i had a crystal ball!

My screen was blood red yesterday and certainly the first time ive held CFE shares and affected my sleep so ive equally got to be sensible if things dont pan out quite as i expect. These are just shares/money after all and not worth affecting our lives over.

Best of luck to us all.

Kasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.