ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

EIA Report, page-209

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    You are misquoting my number which is 269,000,000 which is calculated using the companys numbers in their annual reports.

As to your question of the half truths, tell me what the half truths are. I guarantee you will be wrong as you always are, I post nothing that is not backed up.

And why are you bringing Tanbreez into this, in case you have forgotten this is a GGG post.

And you are wrong again, Tanbreez is not mine. Tanbreez is not mine, that is of course unsubstantiated and untrue.

And NRO, no matter what I say, your only defense, or retort, is to say that whatever it is, is wrong, and you never give any proof that what your saying is wrong is actually wrong. but you always demand proof from everyone else.

It is amazing, you live on doing exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. by the way, how is the weather in west Perth?

Have a great day, and please learn some new tricks, the ones your using here are getting old and obvious, no one believes you anymore..

Ciao NRO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $18.03K 819.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 577254 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.