ETM 8.70% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

EIA Report, page-217

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Forgive me if I don't hold my breath, NRO.
    Again, have a good day
    Sanders51
    It is unfortunately not a surprise that you have put up a post that is so intentionally misleading.

Its nice to know who your consultants are or were, but so what? The EIA documents that the company has submitted, with the exception of the 2019 version, which is still being considered, WERE ALL REJECTED. That is, 3 EIAs submitted by the company through 2018 have all been rejected. Again, the 2019 EIA is still being considered. but the company does not have an approved EIA to talk about to the public, unless they predicated whatever was said, on the EIA not being approved. Did they?

In your post above, you make it sound like you had an approved Environmental Report to talk about. You didn't have one and you still don't have one.

So I would imagine that whatever was said or done in those meetings will obviously need to be redone with approved plans and documents. If the company actually did those meetings without properly representing those documents, IT IS AN OUTRAGE. Neither you or anyone else in the company have any idea what the approved documents will say and require of the company. We do know that the submitted EIA, which is the first step in the ML process, is not what will be in an approved EIA document if the company is ever successful in getting one approved because they have all been rejected (except for the2019doc, which is still being considered by the Greenland Government.

Again,The Greenland Government has rejected the 3 EIA 's that have been submitted by the company and considered by the Greenland Government, Only the 2019 remains to be considered. and the 2019 EIA is virtually identical to the rejected 2018 EIA so I wouldn't count on its approval either.

Sanders, Don't put up posts claiming to have had meetings to explain EIAs that you know haven't had approved without at least saying so.. It is both intentionally misleading and dishonest to not disclose the EIA status truthfully. Again, those meetings will all need to be done again with approved documents. And you know this.

It is amazing though that the company has raised and spent 469,000,000. They gave away approx. 200,000,000 of it to directors, friends, and promotors . The remaining 269,000,000. has been spent by the company, and as of today, they have accomplished almost nothing toward permitting and getting and exploitation license so can build a mine and actually mine something to produce income. 269,000,000. and they haven't even got th first step, which is an approved EIA done. more than 1/4 OF A BILLION and even the first step remains undone. Management, both Mair and the board must be held responsible for this debacle and be Fired and replaced with more experienced and competent people.

Again, Sanders, don't put up posts that are blatantly misleading and based on unfounded facts (like talking about EIAs that haven't been approved). You know better than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.