ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I’ve been in for about eight years , was always positive about...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I’ve been in for about eight years , was always positive about the future of ect , but the day a company representative rang me trying to convinced me to put more money towards the ELF scheme before the India deal was finalised , I knew I’d been done . It reminded me of all the other cold call scams you get .
    I really do feel sorry for anyone that did take up the 30% discount and paid off some of their loans , as I’m fairly sure whoever I spoke to knew the India deal wasn’t going ahead when they tried to convince me .
    To me this is the worse thing the company has done in all the years I’ve been a shareholder , worse than any of the many failures . I’ve always wondered if someone could be liable , but how could you prove it . I’m glad I didn’t take up the offer anyway, but had a lot of options in the scheme about to turn to thin air .
    Didn’t really even need to wait till the end of the 3 year loan term though because their last spp at .001 with more options attached killed any hope of any of the ELF victims seeing any of that money ever again .
    Anyway no one to blame but myself
    I’d just love to know why the Thompson family keep pouring more money into this company ?
    I hope in the long run it pays off for them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.