SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

No need for a cap raise, we have more cash than our market cap....

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    No need for a cap raise, we have more cash than our market cap.

Market clearly doesn't believe Greg on the launching AAA (I was completely wrong on my speculation and didn't think we still would be in limbo today.)
    However Silver lining: https://www.linkedin.com/in/masoodm09/ it appears MTN is investing in Cloud Gaming - I've contacted Greg and he says the partnership will be expanding and AAA will be launching soon.

Won't give a date, but noticed MTN hired a few people recently like the above to focus on that area. My main concern is Product Demo's (We can no longer use C1 userbase to beta test the AAA products. Or another Vendor taking the pie (Geforce, xCloud etc) I'm assuming Microsoft won't care so much about emerging markets and would be actively helping cement the MTN deal for us.

If any Investors have any contacts with Robin Tan from CloudZen might also be worth trying to contact him to find out what's happening as it is his tech Emerge Gaming is using.

Little downside at these price levels, and potential for a 5x re rate if we do actually launch the premium product. However if it's another 6 months of delays could fall down to 1c as cash slow burns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.