SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

So I was out on my ride on mower, and I was thinking do I go...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    So I was out on my ride on mower, and I was thinking do I go back in and sell? Disc 1 mill EM1O (1.3c) and 300k EM1 (3.8c) not a lot of capital put in. I could make a great profit but I'm thinking of holding. So let's see, crowd1 have how many members? 10 million. They have different ways on making money. Play games win money. If they subscribe to Miggster they have an out lay of $12/month. Some decide to also buy shares in EM1, well there is 10 years of subs paid in a blink of an eye. Some just get paid in the 'MLM' . So really when you get your head around this, its almost crowd funding but actually a product 'gaming' with 3 ways of making money. If most do subscribe for at least the first year then that's not much more to a crowd1 membership. But buy mass membership subscribing anyone buying into the company will make massive money because by mass subscribing the revenue will be huge and the SP with go crazy. Sorry if I have got this all wrong, but this seems quite ingenious and I plan on holding mine as long as possible, the possibilities are crazy. Am I wrong on how this could work?

1. Buy shares in EM1
    2. Get money through the MLM
    3. Enjoy gaming and maybe win $$$

all this for just $12 a month? Fire truck me!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.