CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Does anyone suspect the delay is really a reflection of...

1. 62 Posts.
    Does anyone suspect the delay is really a reflection of something more strategic or is it really just the third party taking longer than expected?
    I just find it really hard to believe that it would be acceptable to CJO and Sedgemans to have something take this much longer than expectation to work through and publish when it is a public company announcement(I think I rang them in July and they said September, then it was pushed to December, then March, then now who knows so its not just a few weeks late, its many months). Rather than plain old incompetence I wonder if they are trying to do any of the following;
    - wait till they have a funding plan lined up and announce that simultaneously or
    - they have decided not to go ahead with the CDG mine now goldcorps out and are waiting till they have further progressed namiquipa until they tell the marke so the whole sp doesnt totally plummet
    - trying to get better ave metal prices for their study by waiting?

I guess time will tell, I am just a bit suss about the ongoing 3rd party delays, a month would be believable 4 and a bit is pushing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.