A3D 8.70% 10.0¢ aurora labs limited

End Game ?, page-16

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Unfortunately for the Ceo she was dragged into this mess, she is not a qualified Ceo with experience as this is her first gig and now her actions are showing this. I said in a previous post I do feel sorry for her, but feeling sorry won't cut it, she has to perform or vacate her position. Her experience is, I believe roughly six years with the company with no board experience so in other words Mooney and Stinson are the players who have got us into this mess with their bullshit, time wasting and looking after their lifestyles, F the owners the shareholders.
    |
    According to their own figures we ran out of money about two weeks ago, so the question I keep asking is the company trading while insolvent, why won't any one step up and give a straight answer it's either yes or no. Stinson and Mooney you are on notice it is your duty to keep the market fully informed and you pair will be held to account if this goes belly up. It is obvious the directors sold out at 0.031 and now the share price is 0.028 and dropping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.008(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $36.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 10.0¢ 8.8¢ $748.2K 7.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890554 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 589489 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.