A3D 5.00% 3.8¢ aurora labs limited

End Game ?, page-19

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Certa - Thank you for your post it was actually quite refreshing to hear some news. I am not here to bag the company, I have a significant shareholding in the company and as such want the company to succeed and grow. Can we now please have a look and disect your post, yes it is essential to support Aurora Labs as it navigates challenges but in all fairness though the company has to be straight with their shareholders and not put out statements that are clearly not true or misleading.
    As for fixating on CEO level experience I have said what I believe is the truth but please correct me if I am wrong,in a previous post I did say that she had six years experience when it was eight years, so I do apologise. I wish Rebecca all the best and hope she does pull it off, if so her first gig would look very impressive on her resume.

Blamming past CEO SNOWSILL is easy when he is not here to defend himself, I know he had problems and recieved criticism on his lilly pad approach but remember back then he had all the problems with Budge and covid. In fact Terry Stinson commented back on 29/07/20 that the team embraced Peter's guidance and leadership, he is very involved, has set aggresive goals,measures and reporting to make sure development milestones are closely tracked and met, this does not sound like a person with outdated approaches, so obviously something has gone wrong.

Where to from here, the CEO has been in charge for nearly severn months now, and we have heard virtually nothing, except the quarterlies, where we can see the money has run out, with no explanation from the company of what is happening,well what are we supposed to do, sit back and take it or hop on HC and post. I understand the negative posts don't help especially when you see posts from other companies talking about us.

One question I would like answered is, we shareholders mentioned in these posts years ago we should have been looking at defence,has the buisiness plan now changed, we were concentrating on oil ,gas and resource customers. It just seems that all we seem to be doing is printing sample parts for companies then we don't hear back from them. eg BAE systems we did sample work for them then they placed orders with other companies. Was Barnes the instigator of changing course or was it the CEO.

A word of advice for Rebecca if she could be more open with shareholders, as I said before look at Davisite from (Rac) he is a modern CEO he posts on HC keeping people up to date and majority of people are very happy with him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $9.688K 244.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94924 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 136155 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 58850
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.