EOS 4.99% $1.79 electro optic systems holdings limited

well, you said it was going sideways and that we should have...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    well, you said it was going sideways and that we should have sold. Whether or not it goes up or down tomorrow doesn't matter. The fact is, you're pulling the mum's and dads card against optimistic investors stating they're costing "mums and dads" hundreds of thousands. They have their own issues without the need for someone to make them repeatedly question themselves.
    Flip it around and one could say you have just done the same thing by advising they should have sold. If they had sold at the bottom, they would have missed on just about 20% recovery.I am not advocating what "mum and dad" investors should do (oddly I fall into this category, kids..who would have thought)
    but am stating my views on positive organic and inorganic growth possible within the company LONG term, as are many other investors on here. I think it is obvious we are not here for a short ride. I can't say the same for you though.
    i agree we need to express concern about any issues to arise, but to constantly potray our company in a negative light and call the management as disgusting, make misleading threads...well that gives pretty much correct impression of what your agenda is. Balanced view is needed, but what you are doing is not in the best interest of any of the share holders, nor the company. For example I think Ian Dennis should stop selling his shares like a nitwit, but I don't know his reasons. Maybe he is considering retirement, has debts or whatever. I'm not going on a rampage against the company because of it, but still see positives in the company and stick to my plan.
    I don't think I've seen you say anything in positive light except " great for 6 dollars in 5 years time". I am starting to think you actually get off on being the "antagonist" and am starting to also side with those that seem to think you have been shorting the stock. I don't like to assume but that's the impression you leave. Maybe try contributing by discussing product developments and progress a bit instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.085(4.99%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.80 $1.69 $1.482M 846.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5250 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 8408 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.78
  Change
0.085 ( 4.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.70 $1.80 $1.70 95720
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.