EOS 1.17% $1.73 electro optic systems holdings limited

I read the announcements too. I’m looking at them critically,...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I read the announcements too. I’m looking at them critically, which you aren’t.
    1. turrets built in Australia - both will be. Lynx has a far more advanced export opportunity than Redback, to be manufacturered in Australia. So neutral position here.
    2. your p9int about sovereign entity, there is nothing anywhere about who is the design authority of the Elbit turret. That isn’t mentioned in any post and is either insider info or a massive assumption.
    3. Bisalloy steel is already used in both Boxer, the prototype Lynx for the competition and in a new hull. I haven’t seen any mention of Bisalloy in the Hanwha vehicles that went to the competition. Neutral point regardless.
    4. both are offering local production, so another neutral point.
    5. export opportunities - Hanwha has not offered the T2000 anywhere. Their releases explicitly mention Elbit in Europe and Rafael in the US. There’s also zero evidence of a global license by Elbit to EOS for their license built turrets - that would be a negative in their business to lose direct business (also far more global spread than EOS). These export opportunities are more EOS pipedreams.
    6. Lynx is being built in Ipswich, neutralising the Geelong argument.
    7. Lynx = more RWS sales? Don’t be so sure. It was significant that there was not an R400 on the Lynx CSV. At best they get RWS on 100 non-turreted ones. So about $40mil. Over 8 years? Less really because it will only be over the period of the manufacture of those variants. It’s a reaaaally long way from $1B now…

Had better stop annoying the charts guys
    Last edited by 2468bidw: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.020(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $333.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.77 $1.72 $805.6K 462.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15552 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 7911 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.