ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

GOOD LINK ,once coldry plant built and operational then it will...

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    GOOD LINK ,once coldry plant built and operational then it will be seriously considered by institutions ,considering that Coldry offers a viable economic alternative to gas FOR LOCAL USE.

http://www.ectltd.com.au/news/government-squanders-taxpayer-billions-on-expensive-co2-reduction-schemes/

BY THEN the share price will be in excess of 20c, but will have all the boxes ticked for institutional investment unless a large off take agreement with India or China or Victorian government happens earlier with Victoria Coldry Pty Ltd.

As this complex situation presents opportunities for ECT/

"DAVID LEITCH: (laughs) That depends on a lot of things. To cut a long story short, I think at carbon costs of even $30 or $40 a tonne, those brown coal guys will over time cease to produce.

And depending on how much assistance they're offered, there may be incentive for them to go out of business.

And Alan, that brings us to the next important point. It's all very well to say that that's the desired outcome but from the point of view of national electricity security, ultimately we don't just want the brown coal guy going away on one day without a guaranteed- without some electricity to replace it.

We need ... That's where I think some kind of industry policy or some kind of oversight to make sure that there is going to be enough new generation to eventually replace the brown generation does have some merits, or at least that people have considered exactly which gas-fired power station or which piece of wind, or even if you want to believe the mad greenies which piece of solar is going to replace this brown coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.