PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

Thanks Tully, This is definitely something that needs to be...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thanks Tully,

This is definitely something that needs to be addressed then. The numerical pain score is a favourable output, but I do think that the app needs to be able to distinguish this.

Agreed the childrens market is where it's at, but the problem of distinguishing 'fake' pain ie: crying and screwing up their faces becomes more of an issue here.

If a baby is crying and screwing up their face because they are hungry, annoyed etc that would still register as a high pain score. Same thing goes for a dementia patient, if they are in discomfort/hungry/annoyed and are screwing up their face even slightly this would still register as a high pain scale. Leading to misdiagnosis etc which couldeven end EPT in trouble.

On this thoughtI think the app must certainly be able to detect real pain vs 'fake' or apparent pain.

Seems to be no definitive evidence of this app distinguishing the difference between the two. If it is known that the app can detect microexpressions that are unique to genuine pain then there is no question the app will do well and make a LOT of money.

This in my mind is a million times more important than whether they let us know how many people attended a presentation or other nonsensical bs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $18.25K 623.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1342266 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.