PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

I'm curious what the threshold of 'material revenue' is. Are we...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I'm curious what the threshold of 'material revenue' is. Are we talking 50k, 100k, 200k?? The existing agreements of 40k by DSA (coupled with CR) is what shot this back down from the rise so management are right in not announcing small revenue deals. But an aged care facility of 100 residents at $10/month is still only $12,00 a year. We now know of at least two small agreements, both of which employ painchek for less than 100 residents per agreement. We most likely have a couple more by now. So we could be close to $100k revenue at present.

Could anyone shed some light realistically as to what a material deal could be? I am thinking that healthcare companies will be the target instead of individual aged care homes. Or possibly a chain of facilities? I also think that given the population of EU the app will have a good space to work in there. It would be a bit embarrassing if European health care markets adopt this Australian developed app quicker than the country of origin....

Even though the $12,000 figures seem small, employment of this technology across a hundred aged care facilities in Australia is still $1.2 million (assuming 100 residents per facility). We know that the technology is being implemented and deals have been made, even these will add up to respectable numbers over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.