MAN 4.00% 2.6¢ mandrake resources limited

Hi DMAGetting that all important licence to explore for uranium...

1. 182 Posts.
    Hi DMA

Getting that all important licence to explore for uranium in Namibia isn't going to be easy. But under the new regime led by the new three wisemen, good things are beginning to emerge.

As I said earlier, the Erongo EPL expired next week. Therefore, I would expect the company to update the market about the application anytime soon.

Also, I just checked out the MME's website and I see the same bloke is still running the show. Hopefully Honorable Erkki NGHIMTINA will be more receptive this time, now that the company is no longer called Reefton and Nikowanko is not around any more.

Just my thought.

Here is his bio taken from

http://www.mme.gov.na/structure.htm

Minister of Mines and Energy
    Honorable Erkki NGHIMTINA

The Honourable Minister of Mines and Energy is a product of the SWAPO Party having been born at the village of Eembidi, Ohangwena Region in the northern part of the country.
    He went into exile in 1974 where he joined the People’s Liberation Army of Namibia (PLAN), the military wing of SWAPO which at the time was involved in the liberation struggle to free our country from the illegal occupation by the then South African Apartheid regime.

He returned back to his country of birth to help in the reconstruction of independent Namibia during June 1989. In 1990 he was appointed Director of Communications in the Defense Force with a rank of colonel prior to his promotion as Deputy Minister of Defense in 1995. He served Minister of Defense for a period spanning over eight years from 1997, and in 2005 he was appointed as Minister of Mines and Energy.

Minister Nghimtina is a radio communication expert and holds a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) degree from the University of Namibia as well as a National Diploma in Public Administration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $2.006K 77.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240975 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 124697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.