AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Escape from the AUZ echo chamber, page-208

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Sconi has surrounding tenements to be explored and the current resource is open
    Flemington has 1% explored and I have posted this twice, it only has to have 40000tpa to match CLQ Sunrise
    Wading through the garbage and the informed on this site, it seems to me that the things that appear to bother the befuddled minds are a lack of data mostly diue to being too lazy to go back over previous posts and announcements; and you want to put your $ into a company that is into mining?
    Surely you would question any of your friends who offered you a deal to make loads of $$? No one comes up to you and says I have a really bad idea, it may well turn out to be so but you need to consider the paths forward .
    Just do some basic research and read the past posts and announcements
    1. Will the samples meet specifications from SK ?- plenty of info posted on this re lab reports et alia
    2. Exploration of Flemington and Thackaringa- info posted re timelines and drill timelines
    3. Sconi expansion of resource, read the announcements
    4. Non core assets, consideration to be given to folding them into a new company with shares to existing shareholders ( at obviously a date in investing) so no loss of $ asset to existing shareholders
    5. Cost estimates of BFS and mining issues that may arise, well this is difficult but not impossible but Flippa has posted sufficient to give you information to make your own decisions,
    For the impatient, try watching a plant grow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.336K 576.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19413693 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3890032 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.