eur longer term analysis, page-58

1. 1,937 Posts.
    for simplicity (whether it is correct or not) I set ALL of my charts to local time (qld). I keep a sheet of 24/7 market openings pinned to my desk but my sleep patterns are still in aus times.

That way I know at 8am to 10am on every chart is market changeover with preAus opens, so watch for dummy spits (like copper the other day) - I also know the daylight savings and global market opening times for all commodities and USD from my local benchmark.

for mine, a trend is a trend and try not to trade daily (since I don;t do it with equities). it is really only the candle highs near tops and candle lows near bottoms that matter using trends lines mainly. I assume the daily candles represent the hourly data in any timeframe/timezone so it does not matter which day a price occurs.

to catch tops and bottoms near projected turnpoints though means you need to be available at whatever hour it looks like happening on - or simply use open order limit trades. I don't look at which market it might occur in - NY, London etc. A trend is a trend, they all dance to the same drum.

i have an interesting take on the EU that I will try to post later tonight/Mon am.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.