EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-56

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    @bromas

I don't know why a jaguar is now a sheep.....but it is.
    Maybe Caston Glock, in his old age before he dies, wants to do something good with your money, because he is at odds with his family and is now using his last years and money for environmental protection and believe me, he has more power and money than TS.

Read the following article

https://www.zeit.de/2019/17/oesterreich-lithium-elektroauto-batterie-wolfsberg/seite-2

https://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/wirtschaft/oesterreich/2019195-Waffenproduzent-Gaston-Glock-ist-90.html

After an assassination attempt, he lives alone with employees in his villa and runs his business from there in the background.

As you can see, I'm not making all this up, these are facts and are known in Austria or can be googled.
    I think you in Australia need to google more what is going on in Europe/Austria to better understand what is going on there.

Topic: Conversion into an Austrian AG with Austrian management.

Why was this started enthusiastically in 2018 and then abandoned?

I suspect it was because TS thought he would be short-changed financially.

It is obvious that if a contact person at banks/authorities/EU/offtake partners is German or Austrian, then many things are easier.

Have you ever googled Tony Sage's past and looked at how often he was mentioned negatively in the Australian and English newspapers (London crypto affair/ house search etc.)?
    ......this is not good in negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.