IMM 1.41% 36.0¢ immutep limited

european manufacturer, page-23

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    misterS, you make some interesting points.

2. "Factored in": I will take a step back here and say that the listing is probably partially factored in. There are those who bought PRR on the rumour that it was going to be listed. Then there were those who bought on the positive news regarding ST and MR's trip to the JP Morgan conference. There are probably quite a few people waiting for the formal announcement before buying in. So, I would not be surprised to see the SP break 26.5 when the formal announcement comes out because (in the minds of the broader investment community) an uncertainty has been removed and the way is clear to the benefits of a Nasdaq listing.

3. Fraunhofer Institute: The 27/05/10 announcement states that

"Prima announces agreement with Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology in Germany to produce CVac for European clinical trials"

and that's much along the lines of what you're saying. However, the ann also says

"Preparation for production of CVac for the European trial has already commenced, and Prima and the Fraunhofer IZI are working together to prepare the facility to support CVac clinical trials in Europe in early 2011." and "Prima is delighted to enter into this collaborative arrangement"

which is along the lines of what I have been suggesting. Developing and taking a complex product like CVAC to market requires a vast amount of expertise that it simply is not possible, or desirable, for a single company to have. If anything this should be insinuated as a credit to PRR's vision and management.

Do I come across as a "confident old hand"? Many of the posts that I made yesterday were related to developments in PRR's fortunes that I have been thinking about for a while, that's just the way it worked out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $530.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $502.1K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 15653 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 118792 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.